“Everything Is Falling Apart And That’s Alright” is a 120 page limited edition book from Bicycle Nightmares, featuring exclusive and never seen before photographs by Héctor Saura that document the freestyle mountain bike culture and lifestyle, including additional photographs by Toby Cowley.
This book took more than a year to create and has been crafted with a lot of care, passion and attention to detail. It has been independently printed in Barcelona, Spain on splendorgel extra white matte paper, using soft matte black anti-scratch covers with ultra-violet cured coatings.
It is a must have for any mountain biker, photographer, creative individual or Bicycle Nightmares fan who appreciates quality content and loves print.
“The book is dedicated to my parents, my brothers, my girl, my family and friends – the ones who have always helped and supported me.
To everyone out there who refused to follow the norm, tried to make something different, chose to make it happen for themselves and, ultimately, found happiness and freedom.
Thank you to everyone who has helped make Bicycle Nightmares what it is today.”
— Héctor Saura, founder
- Volume 1 – Everything Is Falling Apart And That’s Alright
- Size: 16 x 22 cm (6.2 x 8.6 inches)
- Number of pages: 120
- Number of photographs: 83
- Soft matte black anti-scratch covers with ultra-violet cured coatings
- Printed on Splendorgel Extra White matte paper
- Featured riders: Graham Agassiz, Terry Cox, Daniel Fleury, Connor Gallart, Cody Gessel, Tom Hall, Jeff Herbertson, Aidan Horn, Ryan Howard, Brendan Howey, Simon Johansson, Jake Kinney, Andreu Lacondeguy, Carlos Langelaan, Owen Marks, Harrison Mendel, Anthony Messere, Alex Reveles, Sam Reynolds, Brett Rheeder, Héctor Saura, Brandon Semenuk & Nico Vink
- Photography by Héctor Saura
- Additional photography by Toby Cowley
- Edited, designed and self-published by Héctor Saura
- Release date: December 2016
Click here to buy the book.