“The Light Is Out There And You Need To Find It” is the third limited edition book from Bicycle Nightmares and the last one of this collection. It features exclusive and never-seen-before photographs by Héctor Saura that document the freestyle mountain bike culture and lifestyle, taken at unique locations with some of the best riders in the world.
“I couldn’t be happier to finish this book series that I started 3 years ago. It hasn’t been easy, though. But now when I look at this third book, and all three together, I feel good with myself and I am proud of what I have accomplished so far.
Thank you to all the riders that I have worked with, and everyone that still supports Bicycle Nightmares and the freestyle mountain bike scene.
Now it’s time to focus on the next project.”
— Héctor Saura, founder
– Name: The Light Is Out There And You Need To Find It
– Size: 16 x 22 cm (6.2 x 8.6 inches)
– Number of pages: 120
– Number of photographs: 84
– Soft matte black covers with ultra-violet cured coatings
– Printed on Splendorgel Extra White 135gr. matte paper
– Featured riders: Graham Agassiz, Bryn Atkinson, Tyler Deschaine, Paul Genovese, Jackson Goldstone, Jeff Herbertson, Ryan Howard, Emil Johansson, Simon Johansson, Jake Kinney, Andreu Lacondeguy, Carlos Langelaan, Billy Lewis, Walter Mayerhofer, Anthony Messere, Brett Rheeder, Héctor Saura, Scott Scamehorn, Carson Storch, Tom van Steenbergen & Cory Tepper.
– Shot on location in Canada, France, Spain, Sweden and United States.
– Photography by Héctor Saura
– Additional photography by Pol Aceña
– Edited, designed and self-published by Héctor Saura
– Limited edition of 100
– Release date: December 2018
Click here to buy the book.