“There Is No Need To Be Afraid Of The Dark” is the second limited edition book from Bicycle Nightmares, featuring 120 pages of new, exclusive and never seen before photographs by Héctor Saura that document the freestyle mountain bike culture and lifestyle, shot at unique locations with some of the best riders in the world.
“It is during our darkest times when we need to rise up and shine again. Only we can change that and become better. For all those who have been down and lost at some point in their lives, this book is for you.
Thank you to my family and friends for their continuous support and love, all the riders that I have worked with for this, and everyone that has made BN what it is today.
I am forever thankful.”
— Héctor Saura, founder
– Name: There Is No Need To Be Afraid Of The Dark
– Size: 16 x 22 cm (6.2 x 8.6 inches)
– Number of pages: 120
– Number of photographs: 80
– Soft matte black covers with ultra-violet cured coatings
– Printed on Splendorgel Extra White 135gr. matte paper
– Featured riders: Reed Boggs, Allan Cooke, Daniel Fleury, Max Fredriksson, Iago Garay, Cody Gessel, Dustin Gilding, Aidan Horn, Ryan Howard, Ludwig Jäger, Emil Johansson, Simon Johansson, Ryder Kasprick, Jake Kinney, Andreu Lacondeguy, Louis Lhomel, Matt Macduff, Owen Marks, Walter Mayerhofer, Garret Mechem, Jeremy Menduni, Timo Pritzel, Brett Rheeder, Héctor Saura, Brandon Semenuk, Martin Söderström, Sergi Valenzuela, Tom van Steenbergen & Olly Wilkins.
– Shot on location in Austria, Canada, France, Germany, Spain, Sweden and United States.
– Photography by Héctor Saura
– Additional photography by Alex Domingo
– Edited, designed and self-published by Héctor Saura
– Limited edition of 100
– Release date: December 2017
Click here to buy the book.